From 26th September, Müller Yogurt & Desserts will launch its reformulated popular Kids Corner brand by changing the recipe to include 50% less added sugar, reducing the total sugar content to 10% per 100g.
The reformulation taps directly into the increasing demand for consumers to lower their sugar consumption, particularly within the kids category. All Müller Kids Corner yogurts are made with milk and are perfect to enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet. Milk is a natural and nutrient-rich product, containing essential minerals such as calcium and vitamins (especially B vitamins) which are a vital part of a healthy and nutritious diet.
In addition, the new formula products will feature a promotion with iconic toy brand Hasbro, giving entrants the chance to win a Hasbro toy every single day until 18th December by simply entering a unique code located inside the outer wraps of promotional packsinto a dedicated website*.
Michael Inpong, Marketing Director at Müller said: “We are very excited to launch our new reduced sugar Kids Corner range. At Müller we are committed to supporting reducing added sugar across our whole portfolio, and through our Müllerlicious products, programmes and actions we will empower consumers to make healthy and balanced lifestyle choices.
“We have committed significant investment and resources to drive health and wellbeing this year, next year and beyond, on our journey to reduce added sugar across all our brands. Our kids offering must remain Müllerlicious, but address the growing trend for delicious, reduced-sugar options - something we hope to tap into with our reformulated Müllerlicious Kids Corner offering, now with 50% less added sugar.
“We are also delighted to be partnering with iconic toy brand Hasbro for this exciting new promotion. Our aim is to delight our consumers and we know kids and parents alike love our Müllerlicious Kids Corner products with their delicious flavours and eye-catching packaging. This promotion gives entrants the chance to win a Hasbro toy every single day until 18th December by simply entering a unique code located inside the outer wraps of promotional packsinto our website*. We hope to bring real excitement to the Kids yogurt category.”
- Kids Corner ‘My Little Pony Friendship in Magic’: Strawberry yogurt with pink & white ponies
- Kids Corner ‘Transformers Robots in Disguise’: Vanilla flavour yogurt with blue and yellow cereal balls
- Kids Corner Toffee Hoops: Toffee flavour yogurt with milk chocolate coated cereal hoops
- Kids Corner Halloween: Vanilla flavour yogurt with mini crunchy pumpkins
- Kids Corner Merry Crunchmas: Vanilla flavour yogurt with mini crunchy reindeers and red baubles
(Pack sizes: 4pack, 135g each, RRP: £2.49)
* 18+, UK or ROI. Closing date for daily entries 18.12.16 & one final catch-all draw 16.01.17. Internet access & valid email address required. Max 1 entry per person per day & 12 entries per person during promotion. 8,650 toys available from ‘My Little Pony Explore Equestria’ or ‘Transformers Robots In Disguise One Step Changers’ ranges. Unsuccessful entries will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win one My Little Pony prize set or one Transformers prize set each worth £500 – only 2 prize sets available. See inside pack for details on how to enter. Residents of NI can alternatively enter without purchase. Full ts & cs apply – see www.mullercorner.com for details.
Müller UK & Ireland
Müller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by the Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller. It employs around 10,000 people in a business which comprises two distinct business units: Müller Milk & Ingredients and Müller Yogurt & Desserts.
Based in Market Drayton, Müller Yogurt & Desserts is the UK’s leading yogurt manufacturer, responsible for major brands such as Müller Corner, Müllerlight and Müller Rice. It also produces, at production facilities in Minsterley near Shrewsbury, chilled desserts including Cadbury Bubbles of Joy, Pots of Joy, Layers of Joy and Twin-pot products under licence from Mondelez International.
Müller Yogurt & Desserts also supplies the UK private label yogurt market from a state of the art yogurt facility in Telford, Shropshire.
Müller Milk & Ingredients aims to be the biggest and best fresh milk and ingredients business with a network of dairies and depots servicing customers throughout the country, producing skimmed, semi-skimmed, whole, and flavoured milk products for brands such as Black & White, The One, freshnlo and FRijj . It also has the capacity to produce salted, unsalted and lactic butter each year for both the domestic and international markets.
The acquisition of Dairy Crest’s dairy operations in December 2015 marked a milestone in Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller’s global growth strategy and in particular its aspiration to place much more emphasis on end to end supply chain innovation, adding value to the UK dairy category.